We present details of the debate, which will be held on the second day of Poland-wide Projekt BMS 2016 conference on 13 October at 10:40 – 11:50. Main theme: „Impressive or effective? How BMS affect the energy efficiency of buildings?” During the discussion panel, the participants will look at the certification standards, norms and EU law, and answer questions about which aspects should be taken into consideration when selecting BMS to achieve the energy efficiency of the building and the extent to which BMS affects the energy efficiency of buildings. Furthermore, additional functionality obtained via investments in BMS and the benefits for the property manager and the tenant will be discussed.
Questions that will be discussed during the debate:
- Certification, standards, EU law – which aspects should be taken into account when selecting the BMS to achieve the energy efficiency of the building?
- Whether and to what extent does the BMS affect the energy efficiency of buildings?
- What additional functionality can be achieved by investing in the BMS?
- What direct benefits will a property manager receive, and what benefits will a tenant receive?
- When does the investment in the BMS system become profitable?
The discussion panel will be attended by i.e.: the representative of KAPE – The Polish National Energy Conservation Agency – Mr. Michał Pierzchalski – Director of the Laboratory for Energy Saving Buildings Design KAPE, Mrs. Ewa Kosmala – Member of the Board of PLGBC, Mr. Paweł Kwasnowski from the Department of Electrotechnics, Automatics, Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering at AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow, Mr. Andrzej Dudała – BMS Section Manager, Campus of the 600th Anniversary of the Jagiellonian University’s Restoration, who will speak as a user of BMS systems, Mr. Damian Kaczmarek – Prodam, who will represent the position of integrator profile companies.